At BICO Drilling Tools, we place the health and safety of our employees as priority one. We will not compromise our focus on HSE for the sake of increased business results. Our commitment to safety minimizes our impact on the environment, controls risks to our employees, and steadfastly maintains safe work practices. We pledge that each and every BICO employee must take personal ownership of their own safety and the safety of others.
BICO strives to have zero health, safety and environmental incidents. This is a company-wide initiative that embraces everyone, everywhere, every day.
BICO will continue our focus on these key HSE areas:
- Effective leadership and commitment
- Continuous improvement of our management systems
- Training and competency of our employee workforce
- Providing channels for employees to communicate and address risks or concerns
- Continuous improvement of technology and processes to mitigate HSE impact
- Verification of performance through vigorous audits, and communication of key result
ethics & export compliance
Ethics and Export Compliance are fundamental values at BICO and our Ethics and Export Compliance policy forms the foundation of our ethics and export compliance culture. The Ethics and Export Compliance policy embodies the principles of an ethical performance culture and provides guidance for all business activities. BICO Drilling Tools has earned a reputation for integrity among employees, customers and suppliers in the USA and around the world. Ethical behavior is critical to protecting and maintaining this business reputation and to lawfully comply with our obligations.