The BICO line of downhole Drilling Motors is specifically designed to perform in harsh drilling conditions. The unparalleled strength and robustness of the motor comes from its innovative design, which incorporates proprietary elastomers with EvenWall™ technology to withstand hostile drilling environments. BICO offers various options of power sections designed for various applications through proprietary brands.
BICO’s downhole drilling motors are a highly rugged and efficient positive displacement motor. The motor converts the drilling fluid’s hydraulic energy into mechanical energy in the form of torque and rotational speed. This conversion is accomplished through the use of a spiral rotor that fits into a stator of similar shape, to form a tight seal.
BICO motors are available in configurations ranging from low-speed / hightorque models to our high-speed performance motors. All of these tools incorporate features that reduce maintenance costs, lower inventory requirements, and ensure reliable performance.
- Tool Sizes – 1-11/16”- 12”
- Premium hard rubber & EvenWall™ design
- Higher temperature ratings
- Chemical resistance
- Short-bit-to-bend options
- Improved performance capability
- Increased ROP; reduced NPT
- Consistency, reliability and longevity
- Optimization capabilities
- Significant economic savings