BICO's lines of Coiled Tubing Motors are designed specifically for the harsh conditions you encounter every day. The unique Power Sections offer radically improved performance in extreme temperatures, chemical, nitrogen or other environments where aromatics have hindered motor performance in the past. This proven technology uses a thin layer of rubber over a steel lobe to overcome hysteresis, which could lead to chunking or premature failure.
BICO's technology has been field proven for over a decade. It will complete jobs where others fail such as difficult cleanouts, fishing, cutting under reaming or milling operations. Some operators have included BICO technology in their well prognosis based on previous performance.
- Even layer of rubber
- Reduced rubber swelling in temperature or nitrogen environments
- Two times the power of conventional stators
- Does not lose RPM under loaded conditions like conventional stators
- Spiral design transfers heat from rubber to the steel outer tube. This design results in less chunking due to hysteresis because there is less rubber.
- Longer life in many conventional applications like washing out sand plugs